Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Current plans - Updated

Late September on the beach near Ft. Walton Beach, FL Infomal / barefoot

I'm thinking beach-themed wedding sampler. Wonder if I can design one I'm satisfied with by then? Forget about having one stitched on time. Maybe wait until after wedding photos then recreate the setting? HMmmmmm

Update: Since no one in our family could attend a Florida wedding except me, and her still not wanting to miss out on her dreamed of beach wedding, they will get married in Florida as planned, stay for a Honeymoon, drive back to Texas and in October will repeat their vows in a slightly more formal setting in my parent's back yard. I get to be in charge of the tent and party stuff, arrange for the cake - which will be gluten-free CHEESE CAKE, and figure out where everyone can possibly park! That last part might be a problem. She's talking 100 guests. And since her best friend since junior high has been a guy, she's having a Man of Honor. I think it's absolutely great! I'm going to have to do something about her idea of o'dourves from Sams. LOL

No comments:

Photobucket