HAPPY HALLOWEEN STITCHING
|Size: 44w x 44h|
Approximate finished size: 25ct: 3-1/2" 28ct: 3-1/8" 32ct: 2-3/4"
- Read all instructions first
- Copy / Paste to save this information
- CLICK on picture/chart to enlarge, then "save as" or "copy/paste"
- Try printing in LANDSCAPE first.
- Suggested fabric: 25ct, 28ct or 32ct evenweave - Not particularly suitable for aida
- DMC or your favorite other threads, fibers or overdyes
- CLICK HERE or HERE for instructions on making a BISCORNU. READ BEFORE YOU CUT YOUR FABRIC AND BEGIN STITCHING
- Rather than a Biscornu, these make a perfectly good ornament as well - or 2 of them.
- For Instructions on stitching Algerian Eye and the 1/2 Diamond Eyelet, see this site. For the 1/2 Diamond Eyelet as charted, only stitch half.
- I would dearly love to see your finish. I'll post a photo of yours in the "Gallery!"
- If you run into any issues, please let me know immediately
HAPPY HALLOWEEN STITCHING - LindaMc - Bits of Floss