Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Think I've Hit a Brick Wall / Freebie Links Page Updated

Mom died 4 weeks ago yesterday, or a month ago tomorrow. I've been doing okay, but I'm finding myself more and more upset and weepy rather than moving through it. I've been able to hold it together for the most part, but found myself starting to choke up when I called to check on Dad yesterday. NOT what I wanted to do. I don't even want to leave the house, but that has a much to do with it being 106 outside and 25 consecutive days over 100 with record high overnight lows. I HATE SUMMER! My A/C is running full time. I finally just turned it off last night to spare what freon and motor bearings I have left. It was 85 inside when I woke up.

I've taken photos of the Humpties, but they are still in the camera.

I'm adding to the Freebie Links Page as I run across or discover more of them.

BTW! I've tried to respond to your kind comments but Blogger won't let me. I'm signed in but they won't post. Anyone have any idea what's wrong? Know that I do appreciate all of them!

No comments:

Photobucket