Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Prairie Schoolers & 2011 Annual Santa Have Been Released

Click on title to access the Prairie Schooler website for photo:
I purchased Bk #172- September (which will be stitched with a different verse) and the Annual Santa.  If you don't care for the hunter "sportsman" the smaller design has the man holding a basket [designed to fit the same space on the large design]. Note the squirrel bombarding the hunter with apples! I may reverse or rearrange the animals at the bottom so that it looks like the dog is running away from or being chased by them. :D

I talked with Nancy earlier today who says the minicards were some that they had left over from years past. They've never done this before and are unsure how well the sets will sell (I assured her probably VERY WELL), and that when the minicards are gone, they are gone!

No comments:

Photobucket