Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

EMS Freebie - Finally, I've Started Stitching



This EMS "Christmas Greetings" freebie was released in 2001. I've intended to stitch it ever since. FINALLY ten years later ... There a bit more of the ribbon on the bottom and red berries, plus some fill in on the white flowers to complete. Over 2 on the 28ct opalescent white Jobelan . Link to the EMS Forum. This particular freebie is no longer available. Join the Forum to post and/or gain access to the freebie Downloads, which have a per day or per week limit. You need to visit the forum at least once every 6 months to avoid having your membership dropped. I've been following Ellen Maurer-Stroh and a member of her forums since the 1990's, and one of the first couple of hundred members on her then new and much upgraded forum website.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Hey Linda, I've got a truck load of freebies that I've every intention of stitching, from 2001 onwards when I first got on the net. Your dedication to actually stitch yours simply inspires me!

Mylene said...

A very good start on the freebie. Think i've stitch this one years ago, it is a lovely one!

Photobucket