Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Newest Permin Freebie

Sorry, no longer available.

Small forest scene with tiny deer.  (30w x 40h) If you get a Microsoft page error, just refresh. Hmmm. Would make a very nice scissors fob or card insert.

BTW, I owe a debt of gratitude for the stitchers on the 123 message board who are better at keeping up with the newest freebies than I am! Although I'm not updating my freebie's page very often any more, keep in mind that many of the sites change and update their freebies on a regular basis, so be sure to check back at that site from time to time.  And please let me know if you run into a 404 page error message so I can either update or remove a link.

And if you have or know of a freebie design or site I've missed, let me know. I'm happy to include a link!

Thanks!

No comments:

Photobucket