Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Autor Lea Wait left a comment on my Reading List!

What a pleasant surprise!  Not sure how she found it since almost no one has visited that page, but I am indeed happy she took her time to post. She writes in the genre known as "cozy mysteries," and her Antique Print Mysteries weave a current mystery with well-crafted characters and her interest in antique prints and illustrations together in interesting stories that take place in Maine. I'm really looking forward to reading them!

Lea Wait said...
So happy you've been reading my Shadows Antique Print Mysteries, Linda! Next year, fall of 2014, I'll be starting a new mystery series with Kensington, set in Haven Harbor Maine, with a background of stitchery. I'll let you know when I have an exact publication date. Lea Wait

2 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Wow! How exciting that she found you. Please keep us posted about the stitching themed series coming up.

Catherine said...

That is so fun!!

Photobucket