Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Still sad news & Exciting News re Brother

Sad: I have not found Brulee and am trying to accept I will never see him again. I still call when I'm outside or driving down the street and check the Strays list at Animal Services daily. I just keep really expecting him to show up.

Exciting: My brother, Jim, did some or all of the arrangements and will be part of the brass ensemble that is to play at the official welcome at LAX when Space Shuttle Endeavour lands in LA on Friday!! Way to go, Jim!!

Disappointing: But unless it lands before 10am there, I won't be able to see it as I'm scheduled to volunteer at Cowboy Stadium for some sort of Cowboy Stadium Staff Kick-Off Rally. I hope someone records the Shuttle Landing and Welcome!! That's soooo much more exciting! Maybe I can talk Jerry into showing it on the JumboTron?

3 comments:

stitchinrose said...

Still praying for you and Brulee. Shame you can't go, but I do hope someone tapes it for you.

Vickie said...

Still praying Brulee comes home.♥

Catherine said...

Sending hugs and prayers that Brulee will come home.

Photobucket